Re: Fedora Bugzilla desktop plugin - wiki instructions

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 09:14 -0400, Christopher Beland wrote:
The "Deskbar" panel app does not appear on the list of applications when
I follow the instructions at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools#Making_searches_in_Bugzilla_without_much_effort

Is there an RPM that needs to be installed first, or are these
instructions obsolete?  (I'm running Fedora 9 here, but I was just
trying to update the instructions to make sure they work for everyone.)

deskbar-applet needs to be installed.

Thank you for the info, I was a bit confused myself.

TK009