Re: [QA] SysRQ

Christopher Beland wrote:
It's a wiki; feel free to fix any typos you see directly.

I fixed all of those mentioned.

I'm not a registered user.  Guess I should.

Oh, BTW, Fedora 10 kernels appear to be compiled with SysRq enabled.
At least mine are (x86_64):

	CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
-         We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?       -