Re: [QA] SysRQ

On 03/17/2009 06:06 PM, Christopher Beland wrote:
> Awesome!  Hearing not a peep from the list, I moved that to:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Sysrq
<sight>

Now we just have to move it from there to the appropriate place.

The reason for it not have been moved already is because we had decided
where it belonged.
( Test guide general documentation etc.. )

Could you please stop moving things on to the QA namespace on the wiki
without notify the list
that you are planning to do so.

JBG