Re: network manager, KDE and libudev

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

That is why I suggested yum be enhanced to add the capability of
changing this flag,

It would allow the appropriate repos to be enabled, maybe by the
<distro>-release package, without disturbing other customisations.

This has already been suggested in fedora-devel list in a very similar
thread about the same topic. Would be useful to hit bugzilla for such
enhancement requests.

I generally think it's better to discuss the topic (somewhere like) here first. If there's no support here, a bz entry isn't likely to win the day, and nor will it get much discussion.

Besides, while I have lots of good ideas, sometimes others think of improvements or even why it's not _that_ good an idea.

Rahul

--

Cheers
John