Kernel 2.6.29-0.258.rc8.git2.fc11.x86_64 fails to boot

Downloaded latest updates and the latest Kernel will not boot on my laptop, the splash screen pops up and than all goes black.  Pressing F1 displays ^[[[A on the screen and it just sits there.

I have updated my filesystem to ext4 since the last update, after which I did a mkinitrd to the last kernel (237) and that works great.  After I found that the new Kernel did not boot I did a mkinitrd for that but it makes no difference.  My display card is the onboard Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03).

I have also tried nomodeset to no avail.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=332865&topic_id=68983&forum=12#forumpost332865
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame spoffley gmail com