Current installer is very slow

current anaconda, 11.5.0-33 (even -31) is very slow wrt paritioning tasks and work. (Maybe even -34 if it was incorporated in the install image dated 20 March 2009--says it is -33 even tho in packages dir anaconda is -34 version.)

Anyone else seeing this?

I have commented on it in a bz I opened for other problems, but since my test system is a bit out of the ordinary, thought I would see if others are experiencing slowness.