Re: Does daily install image contain newest anaconda?

On 03/21/2009 05:28 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
I ask because the mirrors I looked at have the latest anaconda
(11.5.0.35-1) in the package dir and the install.img file has the
current date, but on trying to install using the boot.iso cd and
askmethod, anaconda reports that it is version -33.  This has occurred
with both 20090320 (anaconda -34) and 20090321 rawhides.

I think it's just the displayed version number which is wrong, it's actually
the correct Anaconda version.

         Kevin Kofler

Thanks.

Another anaconda question: I have looked at the updates.img docs but don't know how to identify the python files with the changes. Can you point me to some docs that will help?