Re: Rawhide upgrade problems

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 16:43:36 -0400,
 Tom Diehl <tdiehl rogueind com> wrote:

I tried to do a fresh install this AM on my laptop but it hangs during the
initial boot to anaconda. I already filed a bug, but if this is a known issue,
I will update the bug and proceed accordingly.

Anaconda has been getting lots of changes recently (and is one of the reasons
for the slip), so I wouldn't be too surprised if there were problems.
I expect the anaconda guys to be looking for issues fairly actively, so you'll
probably see something early in the week.

That is what I thought and why I thought it was important to try to test it.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com