Re: Bugzappers meeting re-scheduling: decision required

Adam Williamson wrote:
the only person who has filled out the matrix but would not be available
at that time is Edward (tk009).
That time works for me, and if everyone is agreement we should move the meeting time. What are we going to do about meeting#1 already being reserved for that time? Hold them in meeting#2? Gang fight the Fedora Package Committee for the time slot? I think we can take them!

TK009