Triage Days on the wiki

Sorry for the delay in doing this. I've now created a page on the Wiki
to advertise triage days:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Triage_days

and linked to it from the front page. From next week I'll try to be back
to being more proactive in promoting and instigating the triage day each
week - today I was working on the nouveau test day stuff.

(sorry for the odd sig, I'm on my laptop, haven't set up my normal sig
here...)
--
Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
Red Hat