Re: Bugzappers meeting re-scheduling: decision required

TK009 said the following on 03/23/2009 06:29 PM Pacific Time:
Adam Williamson wrote:
the only person who has filled out the matrix but would not be available
at that time is Edward (tk009).
That time works for me, and if everyone is agreement we should move the meeting time. What are we going to do about meeting#1 already being reserved for that time? Hold them in meeting#2? Gang fight the Fedora Package Committee for the time slot? I think we can take them!

TK009

I think we should continue to use the main meeting channel. We need to continue our presence, small as it might be, in front of the larger existing audience (~150 people on #fedora-meeting) not go to a channel that most people don't come to.

John