network detection problem with the latest version

Hello, I'm using the fedora 11 alpha from a few days ago and every was fine, just 1 hour ago I updated the latest version and I install a new kernel version (64b) and some other packages. Now It does not detect the network device, I tried creating from the system-config-network but It does not work too.
I tried with a previous kernel version, but I got the same error.
What should I do ?

Thank you...
Salu2...