Re: network detection problem with the latest version

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Mario Chacon <the masch gmail com> wrote:
From: Mario Chacon <the masch gmail com>
Subject: network detection problem with the latest version
To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 4:24 PM

 Hello, I'm using the fedora 11 alpha
from a few days ago and every was fine, just 1 hour ago I updated the
latest version and I install a new kernel version (64b) and some other
packages. Now It does not detect the network device, I tried creating
from the system-config-network but It does not work too.

I tried with a previous kernel version, but I got the same error.

What should I do ?

Thank you...

Salu2...

--

Mario,

Can you check the output of
# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

I had trouble for a while that I had to manually edit a connection to get online.

see what the output says and then we can check if NetworkManager is running or if you want old network service?

Regards,

Antonio