Aspriing to sound, mountable SD cards

Installed F11-Alpha from F11-Alpha-i686-Live.iso on my Acer Aspire One yesterday. Added
 modprobe pciehp pciehp_force=1
to /etc/rc.local and
 options sdhci debug_quirks=1
 options snd-hda-intel model=acer
to /etc/modprobe.d/aa1.conf and all was well; I had sound and the gnome panel disk mounter applet would enable me to mount SD cards inserted into either slot even if those slots were unoccupied at boot time. Did a yum upgrade last night. Now neither sound nor SD card mounting via the gnome panel disk-mounting applet work. What broke?