2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Fri Mar 27 11:34:53 UTC 2009

James Laska wrote:
> So come join #fedora-qa this Thursday, March 26, 2009 to share your
> Nouveau graphics test results.  A Fedora live image will be available to
> aid testing.  Stay tuned for more details are available at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-24.

It seems hard to imagine how filling in the test matrix should need a
contributor's agreement (see earlier discussions about triage). If this
is a necessary artifact of the wiki, then don't use the wiki. I believe
that the set of testers (and hence the hardware reported) would expand
if this requirement was dropped.