Re: 2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

shmuel siegel wrote:
I believe that the set of testers (and hence the hardware reported) would expand if this requirement was dropped.

I can't help but think you are correct. The excuse the CLA is required to contribute to the wiki is lame at best. Convenient answer for a tricky situation. On the other hand some lawyer can justify his paycheck.

That said, nothing is going to change (dead horse). I have to assume the powers that be decided (with the help of lawyer's), that the CLA was worth the negative impact on contributions.

TK009