Re: Anaconda failure on i686 - lvcreate fails for swap

On 03/27/2009 08:56 PM, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
These are rough times for anaconda, first one failure, then another and
another -- it's driving me bonkers.

The latest failure is anaconda failing silently (no traceback) on an LV
create of the swap filesystem in a "pure vanilla" install.

No traceback means no bug report to make.

FWIW, I noticed that anaconda appeared to be hung without traceback, but it took off 40-45 minutes later and installed. I had been assuming it was broken and killing the install, but it is doing something, then going on. The developers are aware.