CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT is deprecated

For a while (I can't remember since when, but F9 at least), there's been a message during boot:

nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (4096 buckets, 16384 max)
CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT is deprecated and will be removed soon. Please use
nf_conntrack.acct=1 kernel paramater, acct=1 nf_conntrack module option
or sysctl net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_acct=1 to enable it.

I haven't seen any other postings on it, but does this seem like the kind of thing to resolve before F11 final?