Introduction

Bashir Souid bashirsouid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:52:58 UTC 2009

Hi, today I received an email saying that sending an email to the list may
be a good way to introduce myself.

I am an Computer Engineering student at Syracuse University in New York
State.  I have been using linux for several years now on my personal
machines and decided that I want to give something back. I'm also thinking
about being a packager.  I work in IT at the University but we only have
Windows XP machines.

I have three machines
1) Dell Mini 9 Netbook
2) Lenovo X200 Laptop
3) Custom Desktop I built myself (Socket 775, Intel E8400 processor, Nvidia
8600GT graphics card)

So the meeting is at 15:00 UTC so I guess that is 10:00 AM in New York.
I'll be at work but i can probably have it open and chat some between times
when my boss walks in.

I'm looking forward to helping.  Thanks.