Re: Radeon Test Day: Wednesday April 1st (yes, really)

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 15:44 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Perhaps this is a built-in barrier-to-entry to folks looking to
> help...
> how about some simple instructions for determining whether you have a
> card that qualifies for testing?

I added some instructions to the wiki to help identify the hardware.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:Radeon_2009-04-01#What.27s_needed_to_test

I'm only keying off of a vendor string of
"1002" (from /usr/share/hwdata/pci.ids).  Please advise if additional
strings are needed.

Thanks,
James
 James Laska         -- jlaska redhat com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.