Introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 17:16:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 22:52 -0400, Bashir Souid wrote:
> Hi, today I received an email saying that sending an email to the list
> may be a good way to introduce myself.
>
> I am an Computer Engineering student at Syracuse University in New
> York State.  I have been using linux for several years now on my
> personal machines and decided that I want to give something back. I'm
> also thinking about being a packager.  I work in IT at the University
> but we only have Windows XP machines.
>
> I have three machines
> 1) Dell Mini 9 Netbook
> 2) Lenovo X200 Laptop
> 3) Custom Desktop I built myself (Socket 775, Intel E8400 processor,
> Nvidia 8600GT graphics card)
>
> So the meeting is at 15:00 UTC so I guess that is 10:00 AM in New
> York.  I'll be at work but i can probably have it open and chat some
> between times when my boss walks in.
>
> I'm looking forward to helping.  Thanks.

Welcome Bashir! Thanks for volunteering. I think the mail I sent you
should contain enough information to get you started, but please mail
the list or ask in #fedora-bugzappers if you're not sure where to get
started or you have a question about anything.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey