Re: Radeon Test Day: Wednesday April 1st (yes, really)

Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> said:
> Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> > How about a Radeon HD 3400 Series Rev 0? I'd love to see full support
> > for this card...
>
> You'll get 2D with this one (and AFAIK XRender should be working in Rawhide
> now), but no 3D.

Is there a good place to find what should work on what card (besides
RTFS)?  I'm in the market for a new card, and would prefer to get a
good-performing (not necessarily gamer speeds) Radeon that has working
3D with the open source driver.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>