Re: Still no Mixer in Gnome if Xfce not installed

On 05/05/2009 11:37 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> The title says it all.
>
> Not a problem for me as I can remember to include xfce when
> installing Fedora.  But for lusers it just doesn't work.

You got to be more specific. What doesn't work? Is there a bug report
filed on the issue?

Note that the legacy gst-mixer is planned to be installed by default as
a workaround for this release but it is still useful to know what you
are looking for in it.

Rahul