Mouse choices

I am left-handed and I can not get my mouse to switch.  I personally
believe something is broke. Please look into this problem.  It is
probably something simple is why I can't figure out what it is. It
started when I upgraded to F11.  Other than I can't get Vmware to turn
off or on, F11 is running fine for me.
--
Lawrence E. Graves <lgraves risingstarmbc com>