Mouse fix

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 13 19:26:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 11:55 -0600, Lawrence E. Graves wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone found a fix for the mouse choices problem that
> seems only to happen in F11 64-bit OS.

I am running a 64-bit F11 system, and I do not experience this problem.
If "yum update" doesn't fix it, you'll need to file a new bug at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com with the info I described in an earlier
message.  The other bug reporting this problem has since been closed as
fixed, and this sounds like a problem that is specific to your hardware
or configuration.

BTW, if you have mice of a different type around, does it also happen
with them?

-B.