Re: every so often, screen just goes black

"Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com> writes:
> Could this be https://bugzilla.redhat.com/498041 rearing its head

I wonder if there is a second related bug.  I was running with the "dim
when idle" enabled just to see if I liked it.  After each dimming the
display would only be brightened back part way to the previous levels.
After a few cycles of this the display was much to dim to read.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.