Hi

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux since some years ago. So, let's time to
contribute with the project.

I have some experience in programming, like C++ PHP Ruby C Obj-C Applescript (not really a lang but a lang anyways), python, boo, C

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Alex Turner, I live at Ann Arbor MI
USA. I use windows 7, mac os x, and have used ubuntu but have gotten tired of it and want to try something new like fedora.
That was 1 year ago. Now I use windws 7, mac os x,
and fedora for developing Operating systems (for purposes like fun and a challenge) and using it as a fun operating system.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye

--------
Contacts
msn:alex unity3dgallery com