Question: Differences between F11 Beta and F11 Preview

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri May 22 21:48:14 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) wrote:
> Joachim Backes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any difference between F11-Beta with all applied updates and
>> F11-Preview?
>>

> They should be the same,
> No need to download a new ISO,
> Unless you want to.

I have the original beta ISO, the snapshot live CD, and every rpm ever
downloaded as an upgrade to my installs. Is there some way I can use pungi and
what I have to create an install ISO with minimal download? I have a bunch of
things not on the original DVD, I'm looking to build an 8.5GB DVD-DL image and
burn that, I see no joy in pulling a single byte over a network which I can have
locally.

I want to pass out some pretty complete media for people to try, DVDs are
relatively cheap advertising for Fedora.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>