key issues

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:09:39 UTC 2009

Okay, I found mention of the key being in use and the issue of
getting signed packages fed out to all the mirrors in the updates to
be installed thread and the child thread about the left-handed mouse
(which points me to some information I needed about setting the
trackpad and mouse buttons, and may point me to how to set up context-
menu-button emulation on single-button iBooks, I hope).

Anyway, I'm going to assume that the reason I haven't seen the
request for the key yet is the switchover from not using signed keys
to using them, along with my lack of time to do more than one update
a week, usually. (And go ahead and install the key and yum clean,
just for good measure.)