Re: Greasemonkey script unified and updated

Matej Cepl wrote:
With the recent breakage of the Bugzappers Greasemonkey script (https://
fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools) by the upgrade of the bugzilla bug page, I have taken the opportunity the clean up the thing. So,

a) there is now one and only Greasemonkey script for everybody, and it resides directly in the triage repository on fedorahosted.org site (http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=triage.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/
bugzillaBugTriage.user.js;hb=HEAD). Don't accept any substitutes!
b) There is no need for separate signature script; actually ANY other Greasemonkey script I have ever done for the Red Hat bugzilla (and there were few) is subsumed in the current one, and before installing the new one all other should be uninstalled. c) Any complaints or requests for enhancements of the scripts, or other comments should be directed to me.

Matěj

Thank you doing this Matěj, it is much appreciated.

Edward (TK009)