Dbus changed?

Another thing that's no longer working after upgrading to F11 is a
perl program I have that detects the screen being locked.  It
basically reads output from this command:

my $cmd = "dbus-monitor --session
\"type='signal',interface='org.gnome.ScreenSaver',member='SessionIdleChanged'\"";

(FYI, I call gdmflexiserver to bring up the gdm login when the
screen's locked.)  It never generates any output when I lock the
screen now.  Has this changed?  I saw something in the release notes
about dbus, but it sounded more like a SElinux thing.

Thanks again,
Reid