Re: Volume applet for gnome?

Reid Rivenburgh wrote:
Hi.  I got my F11 preupdate to work; I think maybe an anaconda update
did the trick.  So now I'm running F11.  I've run into a few issues.
I used to have an audio volume applet installed in my gnome panel,
which made it convenient to quickly adjust the volume.    When I first
logged in under F11, it put up a dialog that said something about that
applet no longer exisitng.  I don't see an obvious replacement.  Is
there something else I could use or install?  (I guess I'll ask about
other issues in other mails as necessary....)

Developer's blog on the subject:
http://www.happyassassin.net/2009/04/27/the-great-mixer-debate-or-where-did-all-my-sliders-go/

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>