Annaconda or Video Problems F12 Beta 2

System locks up at the session to select disk partitioning.  My video card is a ATI hd3450 or ATI hd3850 -- Radeon.  Selecting Vesa during the installation resolves the problem

It would be nice to allow me to select the screen resolution during the installation. My monitor is able to go to 1600x--, and with this monitor resolution, the lettering is very small.  It would be nice if the installation targeted1024x878.  Post installation, I should chose the optimal resolution for my eyes.

Less then 1 month to go live.

Regards

Regards

Mr. Leslie