Where's Konqueror in SU

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 12:40:23 UTC 2009

let's stop it, there seems to be a communication barrier we are
unable to overcome

Konqeuror is no worse[*] filemanager than Dolphin, suggesting
usage of Dolphin is a step aside ... that direction of discussion
leads to nowhere, and we are already pretty offtopic

[*] of course depends on how do you set the criteria

once again thanks to Adam Williamson for clarifying the source of
the original problem, and sorry for me not being able to keep my
mouth shut

K.

--
Karel Volný