Re: Fedora Moblin remix

Hi Adam,

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Adam Miller <maxamillion gmail com> wrote:
> I am unfortunately netbook-less for the time being (had to sell mine
> because I needed the money) but I did do a quick test in virtualbox
> and it seems to do some strange things to the menus. I took a
> screenshot and posted it on some webspace for easy viewing.
>
> http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/moblinremix_menus.png

Out of interest was the res running at 800x600 or there abouts? Are
you able to try it at 1024x something? Moblin 2.0 (we're at something
more than 2.0 but not quite 2.1 due to some unmerged changes moblin
has to mutter that aren't yet upstream) doesn't really support < 1024
at the moment but I'm not sure what happens if run at that.

Regards,
Peter