[Test-Announce] Upcoming Fedora12 RC install test

Liam lili at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 04:40:00 UTC 2009

The RC compose is uploading right now,we can get from:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-RC.1/

Please download RC,and add your test results to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_RC1_Install

if you are testing with TC compose,it doesn't matter,your test results
is still valuable,please add your test results to above link. we will
combine the test results of TC and RC

Thanks
Liam