any life-threatening danger in upgrading my f11 box to rawhide?

  yes, i realize f12 is just around the corner but there are some
things i'd like to test WRT f12 so i'm thinking i can just enable the
rawhide repo, throw caution to the winds and update my current system,
and deal with any subsequent breakage.

  as long as doing that doesn't cause my laptop to burst into flame, i
figure i can handle the consequences.

rday