Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora12 RC install test Nov4-Nov11

James Laska wrote:
Oops, that might be a copy'n'paste error on my part when cleaning up
that case a while back.

I've updated the test case to use Template:QA/Test_Case. I've also
adjusted the instructions.  Can someone help review the changes?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/InstallSourceFtpAnonymous

Thanks for catching,
James
I would like to see a few changes to the page.

1) Currently it says "you must also direct the installer to use an FTP installation source by adding the |askmethod| boot argument. " But askmethod doesn't direct the installer to use the FTP source. Instead, indicate the askmethod will allow the user to choose a URL install. 2) Please indicate how the tester can verify that anaconda used the requested install.img and package repository

As a side note, anaconda from rc1 crashed in yumRepo.py line 828 because of nomoremirrorsrepoerror. It should probably catch the condition and allow to try again.