Fedora Moblin remix

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 19:01:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 12:27 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> The same hardware, generating the same USB key worked (kinda[1]) with
> the F12 beta live image.
>
> Cheers
>
> [1]: Got this error on boot (this a first gen MBA, with Intel gfx), will
> test with the F12 RC when it's available:
> [drm:drm_mode_rmfb] *ERROR* tried to remove a fb that we didn't own

That's a very common error message and, AFAICT anyway, doesn't really
indicate that anything is particularly broken. At least I see it all the
time on systems that otherwise appear to work fine. So if you're having
problems I _doubt_ they trace to that message. Check with a qualified X
hacker though =)

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey