Re: Fedora 12 has gone gold

On 11/10/2009 01:29 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
We have just completed our Go / No Go meeting for Fedora 12 and have
reached the decision to Go.  Fedora 12's package set is golden and we're
ready to stage things for shipping.  Great work all around, I'm very
proud of this release.  I'm sure there will be more back patting and
hand shaking to come, but Will Woods would like to remind everybody that
it's just 11 weeks until Fedora 13 Alpha freeze!

I for one would like pat backs, I've been using rawhide on my main system now for weeks and its solid.

well done everyone involved

Martin Airs