Re: browsing to certain web sites causes a kernel panic

On 11/10/2009 05:42 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 07:33 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
based on updating to f12 beta solely from the contents of the latest
beta release DVD, if i browse to a specific web site, a kernel crash
takes down my entire system.  i can see that "yum list updates" gives
me 500+ packages to be installed/updated, so it's possible that might
fix things.  but has anyone else seen this?  i tried one site 3 times
-- 3 kernel crashes.
Could you include the stack trace printed by the panic?
   that was going to be my next question -- it's on the screen but i've
lost my entire desktop.  where can i find a copy of that trace?

You could try using valgrind for the job and log the messages to disk.
rday