no more wireless in f12?

cornel panceac cpanceac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:16:37 UTC 2009

> I don't see any significant difference between the two, except for
> ndiswrapper not attempting to load in the second. You know ndiswrapper
> is not a part of the Fedora kernel, right? Wherever you're sourcing it
> from, you need to make sure it's available / building for the 127 kernel
> as well as 122.
>
> --
> Adam Williamson

yes, thank you very much.

as strange as it may seem, today's kmod-ndiswrapper* update (rpmfusion)
works with the newer kernel (never seen something like this before.)

(akmods builded the module before  but for whatever reason it was not loaded
....)

thnx again for assistance.

--
Linux counter #213090