Re: F12 RC3 Where is system->preferences->windows?

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Ron Yorston wrote:

Indeed.  I can only tolerate a desktop in click-to-focus mode for a
few seconds.

Rather than use the preferences dialog, though, I have a script that I
run to set sane defaults.  The bit that fixes the window focus is this:

  gconftool-2 -t string -s /apps/metacity/general/focus_mode sloppy

I haven't tried F12 yet, but I think that gconftool-2 is sufficiently
fundamental that it must be installed by default.

Well I'm sure glad you told me about that, because I would never have
found it on my own.