As of F12 RC3 my printer model is still not shown

I try to set up printing, selecting a network LPD printer, give
it the IP address, select Brother, and my model HL-5250DN is not
in the list of choices.  It was in the list in Fedora 11.  I didn't
have the machine connected to the network when I tried it, but that
shouldn't matter, shoud it?

BTW I'm not a wannabe Linux/Fedora/Gnome expert - I just want to get my
work done, and I'm trying the beta and RC releases in hopes of preventing
something that I have been using in previous releases from being broken
in the new one.

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net