Re: OT (Sort Of): My mom predicts new Fedora releases with kPoker...

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora cawllc com> wrote:
Kinda funny, but I called my mom tonight and, out of the blue, she asked
me if there was a new version of Fedora coming out soon. I hadn't spoken
to her about it, so I was curious. I told her yes, in just a few days.

She said, "I thought so. Do you want to know why?"

I bit on it.

It turns out she plays kpoker (the KDE card game) on her fedora system
and saves her "winnings". Every time she hits $10,000 in winnings, it's
within a week of a new release of Fedora coming out, and she asks me if
I'm going to help her upgrade. She then starts over at $0.00 with her
poker game.

She had just hit $10,000...

That's what you call project scheduling :)

Cheers,

Chris

--
"Only two things are infinite,