Re: As of F12 RC3 my printer model is still not shown

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 13:29 +0200, cornel panceac wrote:

> maybe is good to have this on "f12 common bugs" page together with a
>
> yum install foomatic
>
> line.

Good idea.  I've added it.

I'm also working on a change to system-config-printer so that when
adding a new printer queue it suggests installing foomatic-db-ppds if
(a) the printer might support PostScript and (b) the package isn't
already installed.

Tim.
*/