Re: As of F12 RC3 my printer model is still not shown

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 11:07 +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:

> In the mean time, though, perhaps I ought to issue a
> system-config-printer update for Fedora 12 to add "Requires:
> foomatic-db-ppds" to the system-config-printer package.  Unfortunately
> foomatic-db-ppds is 15Mb. :-(
>
> Thoughts?

I would support doing the update. Of course, the main problem is for
live spins, but we did those already. =)

(Mandriva dropped printing support from some live CD releases - not sure
if they still do - because of this problem...)

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey