Re: tests on XI2 F12

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

Hello,
testing the XI2 basic functionality using instructions at the link:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XI2

I create a new master device, connect a new usb mouse and attach it to this
master.
It seems that the two pointers correctly work together indipendently, but
for example only one at a time can move a window....
Is this an expected behaviour/limitation or do I have to fill a bugzilla?

This is on a today updated rawhide with:
xorg-x11-apps-7.4-8.fc12.x86_64

I think, you should read the details on links provided at this page. I have a feeling, I've read something about it there. This is about how mouse buttons press is threated etc. It is not *that* simple.

Thanks,
Gianluca

Adam Pribyl