Re: Help! I can't unsuspend from disk. [solved]

Petrus de Calguarium wrote:

> having reinstalled grub to the mbr of the disk

I figured out that grub-install is the way to
reinstall grub. The method I used, to run grub on the
command line and type setup (hd0) does not work. My
computer is back to normal.

The initial problems remain: why all of this just to
suspend to disk and how come grub got screwed when
trying to resume?

Thanks for all of the help.