My introduction

Hi all,

so cause i read this list and i wanne help i thought i should introduce
myself.

So, my name is Joerg Stephan (johe in IRC), iam a student of computer
science and work as a system administrator at a local research institut
here in germany.

I use Linux since RedHat 5.1. Installed it after an virus crashed my OS
in 1998.

I use Fedora on my PC and Notebook and Centos on my little home kvm
server.

I would like to join the team and help. If anyone knows a good point to
start, just tell me :-)

Best wishes

Jörg